The girls and I would like to thank you all for your donations. We could not be more proud of the staff, parents, and students in supporting our fundraiser. It is truly an honor to be a part of ATA Maryland. This trip was a learning experience for us all and we can truly say our school is first class and we are so glad to be home!
I would like to highlight some very special people that made this trip possible. Without their help, we could not have been successful . Mr. Josh Hayhurst . You started this trip with a simple challenge... thanks for your $500.00 donation and yes, we beat your challenge :). Thanks for pushing us so hard to do our best sir.
Ms. Sharon Gladson , Mr. Richard, Ms. Brie, who created this site, the cards we handed out, the paypal account, and to many other things to list. Thanks for all your help and support. We are so blessed to have you in our lives. We absolutely appreciate all that you do.
Mr. Danny Seal, who took my phone calls, listened to my complaints, never hung up on me or told me "it can't be done". Thanks for going out of your way to make this happen. You are truly first class sir.
Mr. Jason Morgan, who taught me to keep going when I really just want to give up. I learned so much over the past few years by just watching you work. Thanks for making me do those events I thought were a waste of time...I get it now. Your ability to turn any negative into a positive truly inspires me and it has been my honor to train and learn from you. Good luck to you sir, you will be missed!
My family and friends who let us invade your homes and take over your lives for the weeks we were traveling. It was great to see you all again. Feel free to return the favor anytime you are in Md. We love and miss you all.
Anita Gable, William Gable, and MR. Fuqua. It was our honor to be your special guest and we had so much fun hanging out at your favorite restaurant"Chitlins" (thats for you Tony). Anytime you are in Md. please call us, our home is your home.
Mrs. Mcdaniel, I can't tell you how much it meant to look up in Atlanta and see your face. I don't think I could have gotten through the day without you. It meant the world to me that you and Cody were there.
Thanks again to the ATA students, staff and family members who donated over $1,000.00 before we ever left Md.
Thanks to the people in Louisiana who donated over $600.00 and the town of Jonesville who donated supplies for the Grand Opening celebration where we continued our Fundraiser.
**The fundraiser will continue for the rest of the tournament season**
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment