We did it. We got almost everything done today that had to be done today. We are very excited about our "big trip". We will be leaving very early Thursday morning and hopefully make it to Tenn. before we stop for the night. We will be competing at the Medina Tn tournament on Sat. and will travel to Atlanta on Sunday. The tournament sponsors all agreed to let us do our fundraiser and I have spoken with some really great people that I am very excited to meet.
Master Keith Giles of Medina tells me I will be sharing the floor with the Army and Navy so ofcourse it will be a huge honor just to be a part of that. I cant wait to see the opening ceremonies. Keep your eyes open for postcards....will update you all after I reach Tn.
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
THANK YOU so much for doing this for Casey and all those living with CF! We appreciate you and your girls undertaking this fundraiser! You are very special people! Casey is lucky to have such incredible people in her life- THANK YOU!
ReplyDelete