Monday, July 20, 2009

Moving on

Good morning all! I am feeling somewhat better this morning and have decided to move on to prepare for the Louisiana tournament. The girls and I had a very relaxing day poolside with some old friends we have not seen for quite a while. They have two daughters close to Lilly and Leah's age and a nephew visiting close to Lauren's age.
Yesterday was a tough day for me physically. I was very weak and reflecting on the day before did not help much. The fundraiser has been a major disappointment and so I find myself sitting around a lot trying to come up with new ideas about how to raise money. If anyone has any ideas, now would be a good time to give me a call. I will be hitting the road soon. I think it is a 7 hr drive to my mom's house....and I can't wait to give (and better yet, get)a big hug. I will be training later in the week with the ATA Jonesville school...let ya know how that goes. P.S....I will be in full gear. Especially the facemask! Hope you all enjoy the pictures from Atlanta.

2 comments:

  1. Way to go on the first in weapons! We are very excited for you! Please do not be discouraged on the fundraising front- you have done so much for Casey and all those living with CF already! You should be proud of all the money you have raised so far- that is a huge accomplishment! Enjoy the rest of your trip and good luck with the rest of your tournaments. We loved seeing the pictures. Take care of yourself and those beautiful girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you got that "mommy hug." Glad to read you will be in full gear...I wouldn't think otherwise. I agree with Mrs. Reno...YOU are doing a great job of fundraising! Don't let the last two events get you down. Keep the big picture in mind. Love YA!

    ReplyDelete