Hi everyone!
It is a beautiful sunny day here in Villa Rica, Ga. The girls and I are very much enjoying spending time with family. The girls are really happy to be out of the car and are pleading with me to leave them with aunt Michelle while I go to Atlanta and compete. Aunt Michelle has lots of fun things to do...and 2 little boys under the age of 2 to chase around. They very much would like a baby brother...NOT going to happen!! Leah has really taken to my niece who will be 13 on Friday. Katie is handling it well. They have all been sitting in Katie's room making bracelets and necklaces for a church fundraiser...she chose the right little girls to help out with that. (Mrs. Gladson knows what I am talking about for sure). It has really been a very relaxing couple of days but I am eager to get to black belt class tonight and get some training in. I am getting very nervous about Saturday.
Casey has a Dr.s appt. today so if you should see her today, wish her well. We really miss you all. Good luck Casey!
Colin, hope your having fun at karate sir. Give Mr. Hayhurst a kick for me would ya. Okay, a high five would probably be better. Thanks sir.
I am trying to post pictures but am having no luck so far. Hopefully I will get that done soon. I have some good ones from the Tn. tournament.
Have a great day everyone!
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love reading your blog! You make it interesting and easy to read. Of course, I love hearing from you, too! Being friends on FaceBook helps too! I guess I just can't get enough of my wonderful friend, Shonda Lea Villone!!!
ReplyDelete